6. Final shading of the hood and last minute adjustments and I think this is good. Now on to the next painting!
5. Started blocking in the hood also Made a few adjustments to the skin color and made more adjustments to the hair.
4. so I started the detail of the hair shouldn't be long now till it's done.
I'll continue to post my progress as I get this done.
If you're looking for a good painting tutorial check out this site . This is what I've started going through and where I got some tips to start this painting.
3. I got the skin basically the way I wanted it. I still need to tweak a few things later to make the hair look like it's part of the scalp but it's good for now.
2. Below you can see what I've done so far. I chose my sample colors to block in the color quickly. You can see that on the hair and left side of the face. On the right side of the face and eyes you can see where I've gone in and started blending and making everything pretty.
I've been practicing my digital painting skills so I decided to blog about my progress.
1. To the left you have the original artwork that was sketched by Brandon. So I scanned that in and started blocking in color.